Monday, February 13, 2012

Who am I?

Good day to you, users of the Internet. Welcome to my small corner of the World Wide Web. I suppose a good place to start is to give you a little background information into who I am.

This first post will be rather general in broad about who I am. I will reserve later posts to go into further detail on some of the more re-countable events in my life and how the helped to shape the person I am today.

I guess the most obvious place to start is that age old internet question: a/s/l.

I am a 30ish year old male living in Canada. Again, vague and general. If I give it all up now how will I ever entice you to return to read more? I have spent the better part of the last six years in some educational institute or another. Starting from returning to achieve my High School Diploma to studying Philosophy to Public Relations. Somewhere in there I also found time to manage a restaurant, help raise a child, overcome a drug & alcohol addiction, become an activist/protester and that is all in the last few years. Just wait until I get into the stuff that pre-dates that.

I am always in the process of self-educating myself as well as receiving accredited education. My interests cover a wide range of topics, all of which I intend to touch upon as I develop as a writer and a blogger. Some of these include: music, politics, economics, religion, science, war, activism, philosophy, sociology, psychology, math and many, many more.

My main objective is to educate, enlighten, entertain and whenever & wherever possible challenge your views; open your eyes; get in your face; and most importantly, to make you mad. Why mad? Passion my friends, passion. There is nothing you cannot do, nothing great that can be done without passion.

So, welcome to my world. Welcome to Thibeau's Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment